Re: [Denemo-devel] No rule to make target `extract_scheme.o'

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] No rule to make target `extract_scheme.o'
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:36:54 +0100

On Thu, 2013-06-27 at 07:57 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Oooops, I always forget..
> It works now, thanks.
>

> I'm checking the translation and I see that most of the menus are
> translated, but there are some missing translations still.
I have found and fixed some in the latest git.
> I mean, words translated in the .po file which appear in english in
> Denemo GUI.
> For example "Aural Training", "(Print) Hide object", "NoteHeadStyles"
> and few others.
> Any idea of the reason?

Are these regressions? If not we should go ahead with generating a new
1.04 tarball with the translations (oh - we still do not have a French
one updated :) )

If they aren't regressions then we can either collect up a list or do
another trawl based on applying the current translation to the latest
git.
FWIW they look like isolated cases of the translation tag being left
out. AuralTraining (one word - that's the giveaway) is one of those menu
directory names which can be translated by adding them to
generate_source.c (IIRC).

Richard