Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:34:22 +0100

That's great, I have downloaded and built that as a dummy user and
finally managed to make this dummy user speak Italian. (To do this I had
first to run dpkg-reconfigure locales, use spacebar to include
it_IT:utf8 and export LANG=it_IT:utf8 *and* LANGUAGE="it_IT:it" after
that denemo came up in Italian).
Mostly everything seems to be working - the exception is commands that
are created by generate_source.c in the Notes/Rests menu. For example,

Change/Append A

is not translated. The string appears in generated/entries.h
N_("Change/Append A") just the same as hundreds of other labels created
by generate_source.c and it appears in denemo.pot in master and in
stable-1.0.4

#: ../src/generated/entries.h:23 ../src/generated/register_commands.h:22
msgid "Change/Append A"
msgstr ""

but it doesn't appear in it.po nor in cs.po

well, if I hear nothing to the contrary I will assume this is because
when those were created something was missing, and I will submit the new
tarball to the translation project.

Richard