Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script debugging

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script debugging
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:45:26 +0200

Am 22.05.2013 23:33, schrieb Richard Shann:
> I have altered the behavior, as the current behavior was only used by
> one command and that is broken. I suspect there is not much use for
> inserting text before the closing } in a score block, and we can always
> set an override to do that if we need to.
>
> Let me know if your command is working now. I can include it in Denemo
> if it is generally useful.

Yes, it does work now. Thank you. The command can e.g. be used to
typeset further verses at the end of a movement in several columns. Is
there an alternative to d-GetUserInput which opens an editor for
multiple lines?

What I still do not understand is the button. I have View -> Titles
Buttons etc activated. When I execute the script, the button MarkupAtEnd
appears for a short time (something like a second) and then disappears
again.

Andreas