Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 20:54:30 +0200

2013/4/30 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 20:19 +0200, Juan Carlos Gómez Fernández wrote:
> Hello
> I think that could be a great trick... One of the most difficult
> thinks with denemo is to learn the shortcuts in order to use it
> quickly...

I have put a demo up https://vimeo.com/65174334 that shows it in
action... it does not give the tooltip yet.

Another option to ease the use of shortcut could be a sort of cheat sheet appearing in a semi-transparent window, like in Gmail when you press ?
See this example:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-crOlVq4Xu0s/UGqJnMD1DBI/AAAAAAAAARo/f7EQeVf8R_Q/s1600/gmail-keyboard-shortcuts-large.png