Re: [Denemo-devel] Demo of keyboard entry (was Re: Crash on Windows (SHO

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Demo of keyboard entry (was Re: Crash on Windows (SHOWSTOPPER))
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 17:44:35 +0100

Ok, I have pushed fixes to git that allow you to enter notes via
durations or note-names without back-tracking, and still support entry
by MIDI-in as before. Editing a note changes the prevailing duration
too.
Also pushed to git is the "learning shortcuts" feature - each shortcut
displays its name, the command's label and tooltip. If the window is
deleted the preference for having this is unset, but can be re-set via
the prefs dialog. The key names are the un-localized ones, not good for
translations; there is a job to be done to fix that.

I noticed the Piano Staff feature (under Staffs->Add Staff) was still
not committed so that should now be working.

Richard