Re: [Denemo-devel] Noteworthy file format

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Noteworthy file format
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:23:39 +0100

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 08:16 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> There's also a converter to lilypond format:
This is what you would use since Denemo converts musicxml to lilypond
first anyway.
I you have a very large amount of notes in LilyPond format it could be
worthwhile to select them as text and paste them into Denemo using the
Edit->Paste LilyPond command, but the moment you start to think about
anything other than pitches and durations this falls apart (IIRC).

Richard