[Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:13:19 +0100

Hi,

trying to create a score directive to insert lilypond commands at the
end of a score (in my case a fancy markup with several columns), I wrote
the following scheme script, using TypesetVersesAtEnd as template:

(let ((tag "IncludeFileAtEnd"))
(d-DirectivePut-score-postfix tag "\\include \"filename.ly\"")
(d-DirectivePut-score-override tag DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX)
(d-SetSaved #f))

Unfortunately I have to insert the full path of the filename I want to
include. Is there a possibility to get the path where the current
document is located and use it? Also, it would be nice to create a
button where the user can edit the contents easily (i.e. not using edit
score directives).

Thanks in advance for your help

Andreas