Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:52:43 +0000

On Sat, 2013-02-23 at 21:46 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> Well, the MIDI in was working too on the vista laptop,  but the
> program
> crashes on the first xp box I tried. I don't have complete information
> just now, but will do some further testing tomorrow.

I have tested the rc10 relese on three xp boxes. On the first it crashes
on startup always at the same place during a call to CreateDIBSection.
This is called by gtk on trying to draw the widgets - it is about the
sixth or so call to that routine when it fails.
On the second it worked perfectly except for hanging when closing the
program down.
On the third it could not find the denemo font - all menus, and the
denemo clefs, notes etc were missing. But it still accepted input and
the evince widget continuously updated (so LilyPond was executing ok).

Altogether a very mixed bag, difficult to guess what may be the
cause ...