Re: [Denemo-devel] guile 2.0 support

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] guile 2.0 support
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:44:43 +0000

On Sat, 2013-02-23 at 14:27 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> This seems to be working now. I still get this error
>
> (#f unexpected syntax #f () #f)
>
> Otherwise denemo seems to be running fine. I think before I did not
> give it enough time for the modules to compile or something. Shall I
> push this commit to git?

I think there will be at least some - perhaps many - commands not
working. Test instrument name and editing the instrument name once it is
set. These depend on denemo.scm parsing correctly, and I think if
denemo-modules/scheme.scm fails to parse the rest of the code is
abandoned.
But if the option to use guile-2.0 is just that - an option - then it
could go into git I guess...