Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:25:02 +0000

OK, so I installed the regex package in my mxe, and it built nicely and
so did guile (I looked in the log and saw that it used guile-snarf to
get the regex stuff it needed).
Then I set the PATH to include

/home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/bin/:/home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/bin

and I patched the denemo...~rc9 view.c to have the srfi initialization
stuff and patched the Makefile.in to link to
/home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libguile-srfi-srfi-1-v-3.a
/home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libguile-srfi-srfi-60-v-2.a

Denemo built, but threw an Unknown Target exception during startup (that
is, it didn't reach main). I checked the integrity of the copy, and I
tried the test-guile.exe which is generated by the guile build and that
has the same fault. It looks like, suddenly, my set-up is generating
invalid executables. Sigh.

I see you have rc10 ready - did you succeed with mxe to get a denemo.exe
that will at least execute?

Richard