Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A useful looking link for cross compiling... Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 105, Issue 20
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:34:10 +0000

I notice guile.mk had --disable-shared so I tried --enable-shared
this then gave an error, saying it needed shared versions of other
libraries (see message below).

I guess we will need to create shared versions of those :(

Richard
*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib
archive /home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libgmp.la.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib
archive /home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libltdl.la.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib
archive /home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libunistring.la.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib
archive /home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libintl.la.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib
archive /home/rshann/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libiconv.la.