[Denemo-devel] SHOWSTOPPER Re: Release 1.0

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] SHOWSTOPPER Re: Release 1.0
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:21:46 +0000

I got told about a SHOWSTOPPER bug - on windows, invoking the staff
properties crashes Denemo.
I have looked at the code and I see that ParseSoundfont was returning a
structure that had been declared on the stack and returns random values
if the soundfont does not load. This might not be the cause of the
crash, but it is not very clear what will happen. I have re-written the
code to work more cleanly.
Jeremiah - where are free_soundfont() and load_soundfont() defined???

Richard