Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:37:37 +0000

Have you reverted all changes you made introducing/removing the
-mwindows flag? If you do that then it should be the case that
denemo-console.exe will throw up a terminal and I can see what is
happening (and, because of the change to calling lilypond-windows.exe
which I introducted into prefops.c the continuous typesetting will
continue to work without disturbing the user).

Richard