Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-1.0.0.~rc.2-0.mingw.exe

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-1.0.0.~rc.2-0.mingw.exe
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:09:31 -0600

As far as I know midi in should work cross platform now.

Jeremiah

Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 17:33 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
Thanks for this - I can see why the point and click is failing - it is
because of the C: in the windows path. The ':' character is used by
LilyPond to delimit the location to go to.
I'll fix this now.
I have fixed this, can you turn off the console window launch for the
lilypond executable? This is one of the few remaining killer problems
(you cannot use continuous print view update with it on for practical
purposes).
I'll test MIDI in next (should it be working?)