Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:43:39 +0000

On Wed, 2012-12-19 at 13:58 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> Lastly, we can use this feature to push the wysiwyg aspects further -
> for example to move a title or change its font - we can't do this at the
> moment, because LilyPond only has links built-in for certain music
> elements - we can add links for non-musical things that the user may
> wish to tweak.

This has worked better than I anticipated. Now if you start a new score
you get the indent that LilyPond considers standard but you can right
click on it (in the print view that is!) and get a menu for changing it
or writing the instrument name there.
All the titles can now be modified by clicking on the too.