Re: [Denemo-devel] Involvement

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Involvement
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:47:28 +0100

Richard,
It's needed by gtkbuilder to dynamically load signals : http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkBuilder.html#gtk-builder-connect-signals . Reading http://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-Dynamic-Loading-of-Modules.html , my guess is that it allows some kind of introspection to connect signals defined in a glade file to the right handlers.

Jeremiah,
My account on savannah is "eloi".