[Denemo-devel] bugs

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] bugs
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:10:14 -0500 (EST)

profuse apologies about posting about 0.9.3 bugs -- but (as i've been saying)
the new versions are a step back for me, for now.  I will try to switch to the
newer versions, but, for now:

My 0.9.3 on Ubuntu Maverick has two similar bugs:

(1) When I change the Midi tempo, nothing happens.  Until I close down denemo
and reopen it.  Then I can hear my latest tempo changes.

(2) I can only export out of denemo ONCE.  Any subsequent exporting attempts
silently fail. To export again, I must close down denemo, and reopen it.  I can
export again then (just once, until the next re-open)

(So, the similarity between #1 and #2, of course, is that functionality is
restored by closing and reopening.)

thanks.