Re: [Denemo-devel] Involvement

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Involvement
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:45:19 +0100

Is it ok if I start to implement my Glade mockups with GtkBuilder ?

2012/11/5 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Sun, 2012-11-04 at 19:02 +0100, loi Rivard wrote:
> Score Titles GtkHBox is what I have called  User menu  in the
> mockup.
Yes

> Gimp-like tool panels that users could create, edit, move where he
> wants on the "workspace", display or hide… would be great indeed !

Yes, though I get the impression that there is a clash of cultures -
some window managers always open windows at full screen (or something)
which implies a different sort of design. I recall hearing strong
objections to the gimp interface from some users.
In any case, for Denemo, it is enough to leave a space in the interface
for expansion in that direction.

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »