Re: [Denemo-devel] New Documentation

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Documentation
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 23:07:58 +0100

Il 31/10/2012 18:07, Jeremiah Benham ha scritto:
I am interested in updating the documentation and creating some video tutorials
that are linked into this documentation. Do you think that would be helpful? I
remember when I first learned Finale, it had video documentation for almost
everything. I would probably host the videos on youtube and link them into the
documentation. Now the question is where to start. Do I start with
installation/setup, basic usage, etc... Maybe I should have a user poll to
suggest what gets documented next. Anyone with any ideas on how this could help
beginners get started using denemo?

It seems an excellent idea.
I would focus on basic usage: first steps are essential :)

Today I have found out this series of video tutorials for MuseScore:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MuseScoreHowTo

They are really well done: quick and informative at the same time.
Maybe you can get some inspiration from there ;-)