Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-0.9.6 - Czech localization - screenshots

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-0.9.6 - Czech localization - screenshots
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:22:25 +0100

On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 13:03 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> And I had strong feeling, that the texts and tooltips should be
> already translated.

The translation project has updated the pot file now, and I see that for
example "Educational" and its tooltip are now in the file for
translation. So the many highly visible menus will be translatable now.

All the scripted menu items and their tooltips should already have been
translatable (you can tell if a menu item is scripted by right clicking
it - scripted ones offer to get the script).
An example is Directives->Metronome Marking
this should be translated in your current version, along with its
tooltip. Perhaps you can check that this is so.