Re: [Denemo-devel] Changed: Denemo - full Czech localization for the rel

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Changed: Denemo - full Czech localization for the release
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:33:31 +0100

Hi,
Although I downloaded your file I have not tried to commit it to git yet
because I am not supposed to do that by the rules of the translation
project which allows only .po files that have been through the robot. (I
would actually do it anyway if there was no other way). What happened
was that the translationproject coordinator waited for the problem with
the
%tests ...
strings to be fixed before posting up the pot file for the upcoming
release.
It took some work to get this fixed but now this has been done and he
has put version 0.9.6 up for translation -
The message from them was this:

> A new POT file for textual domain 'denemo' has been made available
> to the language teams for translation.  It is archived as:
>
>     http://translationproject.org/POT-files/denemo-0.9.6-rc2.pot

it should require very little change and the robot should give no
trouble. If you can submit your translation for this version now on the
translationproject I will be able to sync the Denemo git to it. (I am
hoping for an Italian translation too).

I hope this will go smoothly - you are the first to create a translation
and I hope you will not mind that there are some wrinkles to sort out.

Best wishes
Richard Shann