Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012))
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:08:10 +0100

I think it would be worth waiting for, it is long overdue for Denemo to
be translated. I am not sure you will need feedback from the Italian
translators group as no-one has attempted an Italian translation for
years. There is something on the translation website about it taking a
while to register, though.
Let me know when things are happening, and if you need things doing to
the sources.
Richard