Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-0.9.5rc4.exe

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-0.9.5rc4.exe
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:37:09 +0100

On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 09:40 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Here is the latest git snapshot for windows.
> http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-0.9.5rc4.exe
>
> It does have portmidi compiled into it. If the defaults settings down
> work the portmidi java application will need to be downloaded. I was
> told that it can be downloaded from portmidi's website.

I have installed this and have the MIDI in working. Unfortunately I had
already installed the portmidi java application when testing the
previous build (because I was unsure if portmidi was in it), and so I
don't know if it would work without.
I have found a significant problem, to do with the new printing code:
Windows won't allow LilyPond to update the pdf that the evince widget is
displaying. I'll work on a fix for this.

If someone has a windows PC without the portmidi defaults program
installed perhaps they could report on whether they can get MIDI in with
this new release candidate.

Richard