Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:29:58 -0500

On 07/22/2012 03:39 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 09:14 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
The other thing is MIDI instrument list - I'll look to see if the set
of
instruments in the soundfont we supply can be given in the (currently
empty) drop down list.
I have the fix for this - it was only GTK2 where you had the combo box
stuff mixed up - I presume it is working in GTK3???(ie you see the list
and can choose the instrument for a staff in staff prop dialog, MIDI
tab?)

I do *not* see an instrument list to choose from in the staff properties. I have not had time to put that back in. Did you find a way to extract the instrument names from the soundfont so this list will change depending on the soundfont loaded?

Let me know if you see the Rehearsal Mark icon or not (when you get time
- I know you are busy), and I will then commit that and all pending
fixes.

I *do* see the rehearsal mark icon. It puts a big "A" in the score.