Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:50:16 -0500

On 07/20/2012 04:02 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
One thing perhaps worth checking is if gdk-pixbuf library needs to be
moved on to a newer version - it may have been bumped for no very good

I can try that out. I don't think I would have upgraded it though unless the compilation of something failed on that older version.

reason - I doubt that LilyPond uses it, if you revert all the gub that
has to do with gdk-pixbuf library it should be working...

IIRC evince and gtk require it.

BTW - does the "mute" command work for you in Linux???

Yes. The speaker icon does appear in Linux using wine.