Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:35:56 +0100

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 15:34 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> Looking at the portmidi site it seems that they only build for windows
> using Microsoft's compiler.
> It might be simpler to revert to our old code for MIDI in on windows -
> don't recall how it worked, or why,

I just looked through the 0.9.2 code and I see that we used the
fluidsynth library to get MIDI-in:

int fluid_start_midi_in(void)

and so on in fluid.c

However, it wouldn't be just a matter of re-connecting something
disconnected, it would be a case of changing the callback (that handles
a midi in event) to do putting the event in the midi in queue. Did you
write that code originally?