Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.9.4 code freeze (was Re: LilyPond import (a

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.9.4 code freeze (was Re: LilyPond import (and MusicXML import - midi import as well?))
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:04:49 +0100

It has just occurred to me - are you sure you have got the tarball for
the libevince widget, not the one for building the evince executable?
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evince/2.32/evince-2.32.0.tar.bz2
looks like the pdf reader.
It is the library to link with Denemo we want, not the pdf reader.
Richard