Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4rc1 tarball for testing

From: Edgar Aichinger
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4rc1 tarball for testing
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:41:18 +0100

Am Montag, 5. März 2012, 08:51:01 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 21:49 +0100, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> > current git won't let me compile, something seems to be wrong
> > with top-dir Makefile after autogen.sh/configure, i get:
> >
> > Makefile:868: *** missing separator.  Stop.
> >
> > (fresh git checkout)
> >
> > the line mentioned looks perfectly ok to me, so i guess the error
> > must
> > be somewhere earlier in the Makefile or Makefile.in, maybe
> > something with whitespace, windows line endings or similar?
>
> Thanks for the feedback...
> I suspect this is the result of some automagic merge git has done
> between the AudioMixer work and the master branch.
>
> Richard

Oh i found it now, Jeremiah's recent commit with the log message "do
not include denemo_file_update.sh in master" broke it for me. No idea
why but somehow "dnl" in Makefile.am didn't get translated to a #
comment during ./configure . Strange, never happened to me before. And
no idea how to troubleshoot that on my side, for now I've just changed
Makefile.am to use # already.

Edgar