Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 14:40:54 +0000

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 10:18 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> >       other things????
One other thing was the denemo xml version, which needed to be advanced
because the new file format cannot be loaded by older versions of
denemo. I have also changed the xml namespace url to point to denemo.org
as it was pointing to sourceforge. I presume this has no impact as there
wasn't and isn't anything at the url used.