Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:09:27 -0600

On 12/12/2011 03:39 AM, Richard Shann wrote:

scripts.umarcato (LilyPond) becomes LG-Marcato in Denemo
where the LG means LilyPond glyph and the scripts. and the u are
dropped?

I pushed some work I have done toward this to git. I am a bit stuck. I am not sure why the fonts are not showing. I am sure something in wrong in fonts.scm. I tried copying the font symbol and that came close to working (it showed the wrong font). Then I tried the utf8 but this shows nothing. Also... The fonts for the dynamics only have "p, m, f" would I place the graphic twice in the case of fortissimo or what should I do with them?

Jeremiah

Other suggestions welcome!