Re: [Denemo-devel] GTK3 branch was Re: Playback "cursor", aka playhead

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GTK3 branch was Re: Playback "cursor", aka playhead
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:58:45 +0000

On Fri, 2011-11-25 at 09:02 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Converting black and white png should be very easy to do.
One thing - transparent background is important. I notice there is a png
called rfz.png which has a white background. This worked as a pixbuf (I
think because I added an alpha channel based on that value), but it now
displays as solid black.

>  I know inkcape will do it but maybe there is a script or something. If you
> want I can get started on that in a few days.
I think vectorizing pngs might not give very pretty results. It's a just
slipped back down the priority table as the cairo loading of pngs seems
to be working now. Getting the width and height information gets the
pngs in the right position - can you check that this is compiling ok on
gtk3 - I've checked it into git.

Richard