Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback "cursor", aka playhead

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback "cursor", aka playhead
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:07:15 +0000

Jermiah, can you reinstate screenshot.c into the build. You can surround
the contents of the file with #if 0 ... #endif and I will replace it
with something that compiles. I already have something that does the
capture but does not draw; I have the source code for the gtk3
screenshot program and can re-clone that code - this will have the
advantage that the new code is much more portable  - it should work on
windows as well.
Richard