[Denemo-devel] Progress Bar

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Progress Bar
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:44:28 +0000

I just discovered the snag to the borderless progress bar: on my window
manager it occupies the part of the screen with the main application
launcher (on a bar at the top of the screen). And, unless you know some
window manager shortcuts there is nothing you can do but wait for it to
go away.
I have a suspicion that others will have a problem with adding the
decorations, if so please say, and if possible find a way of determining
whether the user would want them or not (or if that is not possible,
make it a preference).