Re: [Denemo-devel] Gkt3 draw.c

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gkt3 draw.c
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:17:24 -0600

On 11/10/2011 02:19 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 12:54 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
I replaced all the gtk_widget_draw with draw_score(null) but the staff still
does not show. :(
No, I you would not expect it too, draw_score(NULL) only updates cached
values by pretending to draw. But it should mean that when you click
where the clef should be you will not get the warning message about
gtk_widget_draw called with cr=NULL. (Check?)

Yes. This stopped the warnings.

Something suspicious (again, not going to solve the problem) is this:

DenemoGraphic *graphic = g_malloc(sizeof(DenemoGraphic));
   graphic->type = DENEMO_PATTERN;
   GdkPixbuf *pixbufa = gdk_pixbuf_add_alpha (pixbuf, TRUE, 255, 255,
255);
   graphic->width = gdk_pixbuf_get_width(pixbufa);

it is when creating a bitmap for .png images, for some reason you have
changed the type to DENEMO_PATTERN ...

I thought you told me to change that. This way it loads the cairo svg stuff rather than the bitmap stuff. correct?

but again, not our main concern right now.

I have been through all the draw code and you have made very little
change, nothing that seems wrong.
Next thing to try - choose Input->MIDI->Figured Bass Filter
this should make the background green instead of white.
Does it?

It does not turn green.

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T