Re: [Denemo-devel] Hello and Re: Lute version of pavan

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Hello and Re: Lute version of pavan
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 14:55:20 +0000

Thanks for sorting this out - only the one note was involved and with
that fixed I have added this version (apparently it comes from Testudo
Gallo-Germanica (Nürnberg, 1615)) as an appendix. This leaves only the
version in the Cambridge Library transcribed by Sarge Gerbode which
frustratingly I cannot convert properly from the midi - neither midi2ly
nor Denemo's midi import can make sense of the midi file. The pdf of the
tablature looks fine, but the source for that is fronimo which I don't
have.
If anyone can help with this version I will add this to score to make a
definitive edition.

Richard