Re: [Denemo-devel] Lute version of pavan

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lute version of pavan
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 12:21:12 -0600

I am not an expert on lute notation but that //a would mean the second theorbo
string. This was intended for a theorbo lute. The theorbo strings are not
fretted and are usually follow a scale. So if the lowest lute note is a G, then
/a would be f or f#, and //a would mean e.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T