[Denemo-devel] Rest Collision

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Rest Collision
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:22:46 +0100

This LilyPond example generates a collision on my LilyPond 2.12.3
version

\score {
\new Staff
<< \new Voice { g'1}
\new Voice { e'2\rest d'}
\new Voice { c'1}

}

It still does even if you tell it about the voices:

\score {
\new Staff
<< \new Voice {\voiceOne g'1}
\new Voice {\voiceOne e'2\rest d'}
\new Voice {\voiceTwo c'1}

}

If anyone has a more recent LilyPond they can test it on or any
suggestion how the rest can be offset a bit I would love to know. In the
example I have put on denemo.org http://www.denemo.org/dl25 I tended to
get LilyPond offsetting the notes but not the rests. I have put
the .denemo source http://www.denemo.org/dl24 up too, so if you have a
later LilyPond version you could try typesetting it to see if this is an
already fixed problem.
Otherwise, I will raise the issue with the LilyPond guys.