[Denemo-devel] soc branch testing.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] soc branch testing.
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:46:16 +0100

Hi Dominic,
I have just built the latest soc, and played the Bach E-minor suite at
breakneck speed using -Malsa. The display is page turning now without
upsetting the audio - very nice to see. I connected my MIDI controller
to denemo in qjacktl but could not get Denemo to respond to it. Is that
expected?
I guess I should fix my alsa sound - it seems like the same sort of
disturbance that I heard on the Windows version of Denemo, for which the
Sample Rate and Period Size tweaks were put in the MIDI tab of the
preferences. I see these are gone in soc branch though ...