[Denemo-devel] [bug #33469] Command Management weirdness with 2-key shor

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33469] Command Management weirdness with 2-key shortcuts
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:45:14 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Insert a 2-key shortcut, say shift-I then 8.  This shows I,8 as the shortcut.
Then try to insert a 1-key shortcut, say, k.

It will put I,k as the shortcut.  This is wrong.  Any further attempts to do a
1-key shortcut will prefix it with 'I', making a 2-key shortcut in the
process.

Also I don't seem to be able to search for 2-key shortcuts.

Also it doesn't warn you when you try to make a 2-key shortcut that starts the
same as a 1-key shortcut.

These things are important before declaring this feature implemented, in my
opinion.

-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33469>

  Message sent via/by Savannah