[Denemo-devel] [bug #33467] Bad lilypond for chord symbols when graces p

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33467] Bad lilypond for chord symbols when graces present
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:04:18 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #33467 (project denemo):

Also, the manual says to find chord symbols under Chords->Markings->Chord
Symbols.  I had no such commands there, however I was able to find Edit Chord
in manage commands.  It is not checked Hidden, but still nowhere to be found
in the menus.  Not sure why this would be.  Is this due to a lack of synch
between the CommandSet and Keymaps?

Also, I propose that the commands in Manage Commands be in an expandable
tree/menu system.  It has gotten somewhat unwieldy.
-DW

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33467>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/