Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:18:50 +0100

In fact, it seems that what LilyPond can embed in its markup is eps,
rather than .png images. So we should pick up the .eps output when we
create a thumbnail for use on a title page/thematic index or whatever.
I am not quite sure how to handle this - perhaps actually read it in and
store it with the .denemo file (if it is wanted, of course). No real
reason to link this very tightly in with thumbnails, although the
application I have in mind it would be precisely the thumbnail that I
would want to place on the cover of the printed work.

Richard