Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnails
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 20:54:57 +0100

On Sun, 2011-05-22 at 10:55 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I'll do the filechooser part.
>
> Jeremiah

There is enough in git now to allow you to start. You have to set Enable
Thumbnails in the Misc section of the prefs dialog. Then on exiting
Denemo a thumbnail will be created in ~/.thumbnails/large
The file chooser can locate this using the filename (with .png
attached):

g_compute_checksum_for_string (G_CHECKSUM_MD5, fullpath, -1);

where filepath is the path to the selected item in the filechooser.

I still have work to do to make it obvious how to select what is to be
used for the thumbnail, and to add the uri and modification time to
the .png, but that needn't stop you.

Richard