Re: [Denemo-devel] Open Recent -> Browse ?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Open Recent -> Browse ?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:54:28 +0100

On Sun, 2011-04-24 at 19:09 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> I saw the new Browse menu item in Open Recent.
> What is the different to the normal open
it is the same
> and why is it there?
partly because there was a hole at this point in the menu (no-one worked
out how to manage the situation where the number of menu items might be
zero in this particular circumstance). But also, it is convenient
because sometimes you think a file is on your recent list, but it isn't
and so you can just select that instead of having to go back out to the
other menu.

Richard