Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics (cresc etc) appear under Chords not Notes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics (cresc etc) appear under Chords not Notes
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:29:17 +0100

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 07:21 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Ok. I will fix this.
Thanks - the guy that raised this issue has just emailed, and I have
looked at it closer. It turns out this is built-in stuff, not scripts,
so this is all down to denemoui.xml, which can have actions listed in
two different places, but had dynamics only in one.
Nils was arguing for commands only appearing in one place, in which case
just moving them in denemoui.xml will do the trick.
Richard