[Denemo-devel] [bug #32600] Tempo notation produces broken PDF

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #32600] Tempo notation produces broken PDF
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:26:13 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #32600 (project denemo):

Hi,
I think that's a script I wrote.  Are you using an older version of Lilypond?
2.10.xx?  Last I knew that was the one in the Debian repositories.  It should
be fixed if you switch to a newer Lilypond--the 2.10 series doesn't have
commands like

tempo "Allegro" 4=132

(not sure if that's exactly it) which include BPM and text and are present in
2.12.xx.

The script I wrote was an attempt to provide something good enough for this
purpose for the 2.10.xx Lilypond (it checks if it's an older version and uses
the new, easy syntax when it can).  I'll take another look at that script soon
and see if I can make the 2.10.xx output better.  Probably won't be very hard,
just a look at the documentation for text in lilypond, though there could be
some trouble getting it to get along with the bpm mark.
-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32600>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/