Re: [Denemo-devel] Overwriting existing pdf/png files.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Overwriting existing pdf/png files.
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 11:44:58 +0000

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 17:19 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>

> > of .pdf etc could be made more uniform for the user, that is, the .pdf
> > and .png could be launched from the same Export/Create Copy menu item
> > rather than separate entries for them.
>
> Oh. I thought were going to create submenu items under file->export.
> So it would look like
> file->export->png
> file->export->pdf
> file->export->ps

We have lost the Save A Copy command in the melee - this was present
before, and is a very handy thing if you want to create a copy of your
current score while continuing to work on the original. (It was there
briefly as Export/Save a Copy, as it is basically the export routine but
saving to .denemo format). The workaround (save as, followed by close
and open the original) fails to keep your undo data.

Jeremiah - can you wire this back in (I guess it will need to be another
Save menu item, so perhaps these need all to be a submenu now - save,
save as, save template, save copy)?

oh - and what is save parts? an export to lilypond - is it working?

Richard