Re: [Denemo-devel] neohead scoreblock directive

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] neohead scoreblock directive
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:50:36 +0100

I agree that some Lilypond features should be only used if at least one
time an object needing it is present.

In the case of neoheads I could put that into ChangeBreve and
ChangeLonga.

But Breve and Longa are not only used in early music. They are normal
notes and we should treat them as those.

Nils