RE: [Denemo-devel] Need help wih latest Windows version -- I/O

From: Richard Shann
Subject: RE: [Denemo-devel] Need help wih latest Windows version -- I/O
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:44:44 +0000

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 16:15 -0500, Alan Sharkis wrote:

> Hello Richard,
>
> No, I didn't see any reply from you or anyone else.
I can see your previous message and my (fuller) reply at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/denemo-devel/2011-01/index.html
which I reached via denemo.org http://denemo.org/index.php/Community

> Nor does Input -> Midi Input do anything.  There's a blank in the midi
> driver box in that window.

I don't understand - what window? Input is one of the menus on the main
menu (the top line of the denemo window), Midi Input a radio button on
that menu. When you click on it (with your midi controller connected to
the USB and switched on) does it become checked? Once it is checked
playing notes should insert notes in the score.