Re: [Denemo-devel] transposing a score

From: Ludo Beckers
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] transposing a score
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:26:43 +0100

I made a new command ctrl-shift-T for Print transposed, but after saving as Default command set Denemo still goes straight to Simple when reopening, since I only see a limited number of options in File.

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 12:47 +0100, Ludo Beckers wrote:
> Today when I open Denemo there's no option window at start up; it goes
> straight into Simple, where I don't see "print transpositions" in
> Directives.
> I guess there's still something broken?
No, not at all - you have created your own profile (with the ctrl-k) and
now it is guessing you want to use it without being asked. To change go
to the command manager choose another command set and save that as your
default.