Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Ludo Beckers
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:06:21 +0100

mv ~/.denemo ~/.denemoHIDDEN

Didn't alter the situation; File and Edit menus are still incomplete.
I re-ran denemo from the GUI, and also tried from CLI.

Maybe I should do some kind of purge to delete and re-install?
BTW I did notice that in ~/ there is now .denemoHIDDEN, but also .denemo is still there.

Off topic - I can't find any example in Lilypond on how to put a half-diminished chord-symbol (or Gm7b5 as text) in the lead-sheet.

Ludo